Welcome to the RCPT IED Table Top Exercise. The exercise has been developed in accordance with the RCPT Grant requirements and HSEEP recommendations for a table top exercise.
The following objectives have been decided upon by the exercise planning team:
1. Examing the ability of affected agencies, entities, and localities to conduct initial notifications in response to multiple IED detonations within the Region in accordance with established procedures, policies, and standards.
2. Assess the ability of response agencies to establish and maintain the ICS and Emergency Operations Center Interface, in accordance with the IED Incident Annex.
3. Assess the ability of response agencies to discuss and identify gaps in procedures and policies for interagency and interoperable communications.
These objectives are tied to Core Capabilities from the Target Capabilities List.
1. Operational Coordination
2. Operational Communication
3. Environmental Response/Health and Safety
The exercise is scheduled for six hours or until the Exercise director has determined that all exercise objectives have been met.